Dorie Clark’s reinvention strategy
No stranger to reinvention herself, Dorie Clark has switched careers effectively several times, from journalist to presidential campaign spokesperson, and from nonprofit executive director to marketing strategy consultant and bestselling author. In this new e-book, she’ll show you how to:
- Think big about your professional goals
- Take control of your career
- Build the reputation you want
- Live the life and career you desire
Dorie Clark’s Professional Reinvention: What’s inside
Beginning with a brief introduction and biography, the e-Book is divided into 3 parts:
- Part 1: Make your professional reinvention a success
- Part 2: Best practices: Dorie Clark’s 10 tips for reinventing you
- Part 3: How to reinvent yourself within a company
Part 1 examines the reasons for professional reinvention and the background work to do first. Part 2 is a checklist of must-do actions. And Part 3 looks at how to reinvent yourself without switching firms.
Becoming the new you takes work. Where do you start? With this new 10-minute e-Book Make Your Professional Reinvention a Success, Dorie Clark lays out a clear, well-walked path to guide you towards a successful reinvention. Home in on your strengths to develop a compelling personal brand and become a desirable prospect. Let’s get reinventing!